Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Exec assistant in Supply chain and Freight services.
If you are looking for a generalist role that incorporates elements of PA, Senior Admin and HR associated tasks, then this may be a role for you.
This shall be the key supporting role, acting as first point of contact for Internal and external contacts, customers and suppliers to the company.
- Provide office Management support, diary management, expenses collation and submission for senior management team.
- Coordinate all of the key Supply chain and freight services management meetings, alignment of all personnel, preparation to support an efficient meeting and follow up on actions to ensure delivery of actions.
- Coordinate and support leadership team to ensure that sufficient attention is being placed on agreed key strategic areas.
- Coordinate and control all weekly/monthly management packs to ensure that they are proactively pulled together and circulated in a timely manner.
- Coordinate all travel requirements for senior management team and liaise with relevant departments to ensure all requirements are set out and planned in a timely and efficient manner.
- As a valued member of the team, contribute to team reviews and support where possible in the planning, execution and delivery of requirements.
- Take the lead in the arrangement of any conferences and any other venue sourcing and booking to support the senior management team.
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset to constantly identify better and more efficient ways of working between the leadership team and key stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who has proven ability of working with busy diaries and travel arrangements for a fast-paced Senior Management team. Someone who is creative, adaptable and flexible to change in a fast-moving environment.
Ideal Candidates should have a strong eye for detail, be proficient in all IT packages and have strong communication skills on all levels as they shall be conversing with internal/external stakeholders. Candidates should have a methodical approach, be highly organised, have the ability to think on their feet and a good problem solver.
Should you wish to speak about this position further then please do not hesitate to contact us.