Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
As the Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer, your role will be varied, challenging and enjoyable; providing the opportunity to take ownership and tailor the position to best suit both the CFO and yourself while working in a rapidly growing organisation.
It is a corporate organisation, fast paced and professional environment that will suit an experienced Executive Assistant.
You will be based within their Birmingham offices.
As the EA to the CFO you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external senior executives
- Diary management, forward planning, email & communication management supporting CFO and 4 Heads of Departments.
- Screen emails and telephone calls
- Provide Senior Leadership Team with clear, pertinent business information to assist in the on-going management and decision-making of the business
- Arrange & participate in meetings and events, booking venues, equipment and refreshments
- Organisation of travel itinerary and logistics
- Meeting support, including planning and pack/report preparation
- Producing / editing presentations using PowerPoint
- Manage all expense claims and reconciliation
- Create financial and statistical tool and reports using Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Invoice and budget management
To be considered for this role, you will have the following credentials:
- Financially literate
- Great interpersonal skills, with emotional intelligence
- Solid communication skills, with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong organisational skills, able to deal with an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Previous senior / exec level EA experience within a large company
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft packages
Please send your CV to Jane Spearman or for a confidential discussion please call 0121 752 3822.