Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working exclusively with a market-leading client based in Birmingham, who are seeking an Executive Assistant to act as first point of contact to their Chief Financial Officer and wider team.
Based within their Birmingham headquarters, and the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis, you will be responsible to provide a fully comprehensive and confidential secretarial and administrative service, acting as first point of contact with both internal and external stakeholders to assist and manage enquiries and queries through to completion.
- Ownership of diary management ensuring time is effectively utilised, ensuring appropriate forward planning of meetings and other documentation in alignment with the calendar schedule, ensuring that details of venues, directions, attendees, and any other relevant information is organised and communicated as necessary
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation as required
- Collaborate and partner with the Personal Assistants across the business ensuring all key business meetings are in the diary and the engagements run smoothly
- Liaising with other Team Assistants to ensure the smooth running of the team and office and ongoing effective communication
- Organise and manage all email correspondence, reallocating or acting on, as appropriate
- Formatting and creating documents, presentations and other correspondence as required including Board and Executive Committee papers.
- Arranging and facilitating internal and external meetings and engagement events - their relevant logistics, including room booking, technology setting up and down meeting rooms, refreshments/lunches, and agenda preparation
- Attend and support team meetings, capturing and tracking the completion of actions for the team
- Processing expenses claims for alignment prior to approval
- Assist with the finance processes for all developments and keep a track of orders being raised so that they are in line with the budget. This includes raising purchase orders for approved work and ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner upon satisfactory completion of works. As well as raising manual payments and invoices
- Previous experienced at supporting at C-Suite level in a fast-moving environment. Ideally this to include supporting CFO/Group Functional Board roles, working with private equity investors.
- High capability in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong organisational and administration capability, the aptitude to prioritise your own workload and ability to deliver to tight timescales
- Good processing skills and a drive to secure continuous improvements
- Engages collaboratively, working in a calm, professional manner when dealing with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable style
- Proactive and flexible with a willingness to undertake new tasks readily
- Open, proactive and confident approach to work making decisions independently on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to foresee potential issues, problem solve and get buy-in from colleagues to get solutions quickly and effectively