£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Executive Assistant to CEO and Board of Directors
Up to £50K
Berkshire (Hybrid working - 2-3 Days in Office per week)
GRG are working exclusively with an organisation based in Berkshire, who is seeking highly motivated and skilled Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to their CEO and Board of Directors.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO and Board will play a pivotal role in facilitating seamless operations and communication within the organisation. This individual will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks, while maintaining a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the CEO, Board members, and internal/external stakeholders.
- Manage complex calendars, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and conferences, ensuring efficient time management and coordination.
- Prepare and distribute accurate and timely correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and other documents as required.
- Conduct research and gather data to support the CEO and Board in making informed decisions.
- Coordinate and prioritise travel arrangements, accommodations, and itineraries.
- Organise and facilitate Board meetings, including preparing agendas, materials, and minutes, and following up on action items.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the CEO's directives are implemented effectively.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with utmost discretion.
- Undertake projects and assignments as requested by the CEO and Board, to streamline business processes and efficiency.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant supporting at multiple level to C-level executives and/or Board members.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in using productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), scheduling software, and online collaboration platforms.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to exercise sound judgement and decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, anticipate needs, and take initiative.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO and Board, you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the company's growth and success by ensuring efficient operations and effective communication at the highest level. They offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment that fosters professional development and growth.