Executive Assistant to CEO
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
We are recruiting an exciting opportunity and one not to be missed!
Are you a robust & efficient Executive Assistant? Are you looking to be part of an international organisation? We are looking for a proactive Senior Executive Assistant to support the CEO of an International Distribution organisation.
As an Executive Assistant to the newly-appointed CEO, you will play a vital part in assisting them in both their business & personal life. You will also play a key part in building relationships and communications with direct reports internationally across the business.
This role will see you take on all traditional EA duties such as diary management, inbox management, key stakeholder liaison, travel arrangement, expenses management, meeting preparation and any further ad-hoc elements that come along with being a true right-hand within an ambitious international business of high esteem.
In order to be successful you must be an excellent organiser, with exemplary multi-tasking and communication skills. You will have extensive experience of supporting at C-Suite, though will still remain flexible in your approach and will still be happy to get involved in the 'small jobs'. You will be happy to work autonomously, and confident in your own competencies.
* Executive Assistant experience minimum 5 years.
* Experience working for large international businesses.
* The ideal candidate would need to possess an international angle, having experience dealing with international stakeholders.
* Experience working within distribution and logistics would be preferable
* High attention to detail.
* Experience arranging complex travel arrangements internationally.
* Excellent diary management skills.
* Advanced skills on MS packages, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint