Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £31000 per annum
7 months ago
I am looking to speak to super-efficient, well organised Executive Assistants, who would be interested in a 9-month FTC based in the centre of Birmingham.
You will be providing a high level of secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and acting as a supervisor for the office. Ideally you will have a previous Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant background and are available to start August 2020, for the full duration of the contract.
Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £31,000 per annum.
You will be welcomed into a fun, friendly and vibrant office environment and receive an excellent benefits employee package.
Video interviews will commence July 1st.
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Provide secretarial support to the CEO
- Diary management, booking meeting and arranging travel
- Preparation for board meetings, organsing packs
- Attending meetings with CEO
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Occasional management and oversight of business projects
- Maintaining and monitoring business budgets and expenses
For more information along with the full job specification please don't hesitate to get in touch.