Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
We are looking to speak to Executive Assistants who have exposure working with senior board level, you shall be directly supporting 2 Senior Executives.
This role would require you to provide high level support to the Director. Extensive diary management and travel arrangements within the UK, Europe and International. On occasions, possible travel may be required to accompany the Director to support business meetings or facilitate conferences as they arise.
Communication and organisational skills are key as you will be the key point of contact, reporting directly into the Directors and liaising with senior stakeholders both Internal and external, working closely across all departments within the organisation.
- First point of contact for all correspondence, dealing with incoming queries and ensuring effective management for the Directors.
- Diary Management - manage and coordinate the Directors diaries for internal and external meetings and appropriate travel arrangements.
- Prepare board packs, reports, presentations, conference packs, meeting papers and other documentation essential for the meetings.
- Maintain new and existing administrative systems and procedures to ensure the effective provision of support to the Directors.
- Organise, facilitate and minute meetings, with both internal and external stakeholders, recognising priorities and preparing follow-up actions
- Managing confidential and sensitive materials
- Presentations for use in executive meetings to ensure clear and high impact presentations with creative flair and a good eye for detail.
- Organising social events for the company and be the key point of contact.
You shall need to be highly organised have experience of working in a busy, fast paced environment, the ability to managing busy schedules and ever-changing diaries.
You must have the ability to prioritise, resolve problems in a calm and professional manner. Allocate and organise appointments and meetings in a logical manner with an extremely busy workload/schedule and meeting deadlines are a key element within this role.
Strong communication skills to engage positively and represent the Directors with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. The ability to build strong relationships, meet and manage visitors to the Directors and influence across a broad range of stakeholders.
Should you require more information then please contact Sharon Morse directly.