Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
9 months ago
Are you a forward-thinking business administrative expert seeking a new role in Birmingham City Centre?
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working with a great company that has a brand new opportunity for a Personal Assistant to support several senior managers and directors. You will need to be someone who can hit the ground running - and think on their feet.
This opportunity would suit a passionate, hard-working and pragmatic individual. You will be the main point of contact in the office, providing comprehensive administrative support to the full senior leadership team. It is essential that you have previous experience within a similar role and confident communicative skills.
- Support to Director and Senior Management team, including management of Outlook and organisation of activities
- Stakeholder and external client relationship management, acting as a trusted contact
- Proactive diary management of Directors /Senior Leadership team
- Preparing meeting agendas, minutes and reports for the Board
- Supporting on various projects in terms of preparatory work and following up on actions
- Supporting the preparation of presentations for internal and external meetings
- Organising and booking travel within budget
- Managing documentation such as filing and reporting, keeping documents and logs up to date and maintained
- General office management duties and handling any queries relating to the office; including managing visitors to the Management Team.
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant, you will already be supporting the Board/Leadership Team
- Solid experience of proactive diary management
- You will currently be managing stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, often being the main point of contact for the Management Team.
- Strong IT literacy
- Attention to detail
- You will be self-sufficient and confident in building relationships across the business and externally with company stakeholders
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
- Organised, it is important that you can manage your time effectively and manage others around you in a productive manner
- Ability to stay calm under tight deadlines
- Adaptive and inventive when the need arises
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively
- Team player
If this sounds like you, call Jane Spearman directly on 0121 752 3822 or submit your CV today.