£28000 - £35000 per annum
18 days ago
Are you an accomplished Executive Assistant or Team Assistant with experience supporting Directors or Heads of Service?
Do you have proven experience providing complex and extensive diary management?
Are you able to work without supervision, identifying and solving problems in a proactive manner? If so we would love to hear from you!
Our client, a market-leader in their field, are looking for an experienced, dynamic, enthusiastic, and well organised Executive Assistant that can take the reins in delivering a key role providing vital support to their Managing Director and wider Senior Leadership Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary and in-box management, scheduling all internal and external meeting and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Arranging travel and accommodation when needed.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the MD, screening and managing communications, prioritising responsiveness and distributing correspondence.
- Supporting the MD with preparation for and following up from meetings and their associated issues including information gathering and review, agenda creation, presentation and report creation, minute taking, facilitating follow up actions with staff and key clients.
- Managing expense claims, company Credit Cards and processing invoices.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills, be a natural problem solver and display a friendly, flexible, "can do" attitude. Proven experience in building relationships with stakeholders of all levels is key. You will work accurately, have a keen eye for detail and be able to hit the ground running.
If you have previous Personal Assistant, Senior Team Administrator or Executive Support experience, please do get in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail!