£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Have you recently graduated and looking for a career within the administrative profession? Are you seeking an opportunity that will provide the training and development to progress to a Personal Assistant?
The Executive Administrator will be responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to the Senior Executive Assistant and the Executive Team including, but not limited to, managing their schedule, meetings, and travel.
This position requires that you are highly organised, can effectively manage competing deadlines and tasks and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as external clients in a fast-paced environment. You will need to maintain and protect highly confidential corporate information and work independently with minimal supervision or direction.
Within this hybrid-working role, you will support with complex administrative and organisational assignments independently and take care of general administrative tasks.
- Management and set up of board meetings, conferences, events
- Maintenance and Filing of documentation
- Compile materials for reports and/or presentations.
- Generate reports in Excel and Power Point.
- Diary management with heavy scheduling re-prioritising meetings as needed.
- Act as point of contact among executives, associates, clients, and other external partners for operational questions and organisation systems/processes
- Work closely with the social committee to organise internal events
- Organising and booking complex travel and accommodation arrangements with the preparation of itineraries.
- Managing and submitting monthly expenses
- Inbox management
- Supporting the Senior EA with adhoc tasks
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up, and excellent skills.
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills.
- Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion, and good judgement.
- Expert organisational skills
- Self-starter with a strong drive for results, capable of managing organisational multiple projects.
- Impeccable ethics and integrity.
- Excellent time management skills with respect to prioritisation and self-management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills