I have a fantastic opportunity for an Events Manager to join a fantastic service focused business in Birmingham, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment.
This Events Manager role will involve:
- Managing and co-ordinating all company events
- Defining the event strategy for the whole business
- Taking ownership for the full events calendar
- Managing and tracking the full events budget for the whole business
- Working with the marketing and communications teams to produce all comms and collateral to promote the event
This Events Manager position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience of working in multi-site B2C environment
- Experienced in the management of both small and large-scale events
- Proven experience of managing a wide range of events, including careers fairs, conferences, parties and exhibitions
- Budget management
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Events Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.