Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Events Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have exceptional communication skills, the ability to negotiate and manage an event from conception to completion? Do you have experience in the planning and organisation of academic conferences? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
A growing and ambitious membership organisation is looking to recruit a talented and driven Events Manager, on a 12 month FTC, into the central Birmingham team. Offering a competitive salary in the region of 28k-32k. Working as part of a dynamic events team, this role will be responsible for promoting awareness through large scale events and online virtual events.
What you'll do…
- Working as part of a dynamic events team, this role will be responsible for promoting awareness through large scale events.
- Full management of events and challenges.
- Contribute to an increased focus on the use of the new digital events app.
- Project management and promotion of academic conferences.
- Develop and lead on pitches for new corporate supporters.
What you'll need…
- Extensive experience in large scale events.
- The ability to negotiate and manage an event from conception to completion.
- Exposure to online and virtual events.
- Knowledge of Eventsforce or similar event management software.
- Good management skills demonstrating the ability to manage a team.
- Excellent sales and negotiation abilities and exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Creative thinking with the ability to solve problems.
- Excellent project management skills.
What you'll get…
- Salary in the region of 28-32k.
- Central City location (WFH Currently).
- Excellent benefits package.