Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £22500.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Events fundraiser looking for a new challenge? Do you have exceptional communication skills and the ability to negotiate? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
A growing and ambitious Charitable Trust is looking to recruit a talented and driven Events Fundraiser into the central Birmingham team. Offering a competitive salary of £22,500 and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of others.
Working as part of a dynamic fundraising team, this role will be responsible for developing a voluntary income from individuals and organisations through fundraising events, products and partnerships nationally.
What you'll do…
- Support the delivery of the Charitable Trust's fundraising plans and targets
- Support the fundraising team to maintain a social networking presence for community and corporate events.
- Write engaging tweets, posts, web copy and take photographs to promote the Trust.
- Play a proactive role in raising the profile of the Trust within the local community and nationally.
- Contribute to the development of new fundraising activities.
- Undertake talks and presentations which promote the work of the Trust and create enthusiasm for participation in fundraising activities.
What you'll need…
- Previous fundraising and/or events experience.
- Excellent sales and negotiation abilities and exceptional communication skills.
- IT and social media skills.
- The ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Creative thinking with the ability to solve problems.
- Excellent administrative and project management skills.
- Open to work occasional weekends and Evenings.
What you'll get…
- Salary of £22,500.
- Central City location.
- The chance to work for a good cause and make a real difference to people's lives.