Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A leading professional services business with an international network are looking to recruit an Events Executive into their Birmingham marketing team.
This business has an outstanding reputation and has developed specialist teams across multiple sectors, disciplines and geographical networks and this role will be a key hire into their award-winning marketing team.
The Events Executive will be accountable for designing, developing and delivering a broad range of events and hospitality activities that fit within the broader business plans to generate new business opportunities, raise brand awareness and develop existing client relationships.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Generate, design and plan new event ideas
- Support the Business Development team and Marketing team on regional marketing activities
- Develop and deliver all event support materials
- Report on ROI for events to track effectiveness and develop recommendations for future plans
- Support the designing and delivery of high value hospitality events
- Manage event bookings and ensure that all events run smoothly with the support of the wider business
- Manage the supply of event merchandise and marketing materials
- Manage the events calendar
Experience for the following is essential for this role:
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- A creative writer and thinker
- Events management and hospitality management experience
- Experienced in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
A competitive salary, excellent career development support and flexibility of working patterns are on offer.