We are seeking a outgoing, people focused individual who thrives on a challenging role to join this expanding company in Birmingham. An energetic and enthusiastic individual who can work under pressure and meet deadlines. You must be resilient and have the can problem solve whilst thinking on your feet.
You shall need to be creative, have strong IT skills and can to communicate on all levels. Previous events coordination/ management background would be desirable.
- Communicating with our exhibitors regarding arrangements for the exhibition day via phone, email and other digital mediums in order to ensure timely form responses.
- Creation and coordinating digital exhibitor manuals and form responses, utilising software technology where possible.
- Monitoring and progress chasing of the exhibitor form responses, including reporting on the project progress and sales to the management team
- Designing anything from registration forms to sponsorship and media partnership packages.
- Planning and managing exhibition hall floor plans and activities programme such as seminars and exhibition drinks receptions
- Seeking Seminar guest speakers and making necessary arrangements
- Effective and timely communication with the sales team regarding available floor plan space, utilising available technology
- Creating opportunities for selling additional stand/exhibition space to exhibitors; creating and coordinating additional revenue streams via selling exhibition extras like furniture, electricity or other equipment.
- Communicating with the Marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event
- Actively promoting the event using available digital mediums alongside marketing team; coordinating the production of show guides, hall rigging and signages and sponsorship sales brochures.
- Working with the exhibition venues and exhibition contractors and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
- Coordinating equipment hire, photography, videography and planning and sharing of the output with the rest of the team.
- Floor management during the show buildup, operation and breakdown
- Supporting creation of comprehensive reports including financial reports- attentive to the value of staying under budget while planning event specifications
- Anticipating and planning for potential situations- ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- Creating sales opportunities during client liaisons and during exhibitions, the ability to present event ideas and plans to management.
- IT Savvy- research and implement smarter and more productive ways of working by utilising new technologies, softwares
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Willingness to work unsociable hours as the annual events approach including evenings and weekends to ensure we meet and exceed expectations
- Team player with a strong work ethic- can do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous eye for detail, the ability to multitask and priories workload
- Imagination and creativity, excellent written and oral communication.
- Project management and effective time management skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven self-starting individual, who is highly organised and loves working in a busy environment, It is an extremely exciting opportunity as this company is growing from strength to strength and is a great time to join a growing team.
Should you feel you have the right attributes for this position and wish to discuss this role further and then please contact me