Up to £33,000
We're currently working with a great charity in London who have an exciting opportunity for an Events Coordinator to join their team! This is a fantastic role to support the planning of regional and national events and help develop the charity's fundraising strategic objectives.
The Events Coordinator will be working closely with the Events Manager and manage a range of fundraising activities to help the department achieve its targets. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is proactive and enthusiastic about marketing and events to promote a great cause!
The Events Coordinator:
- Establish and develop relationships with all key stakeholders
- Deliver marketing material to the branches to ensure consistency and brand awareness within the industry
- Liaise with Events Managers to plan events programs and to create mailing lists
- Be creative in suggesting ideas to help achieve objectives of the event/fundraising activities
- Keep supporters up to date on upcoming events, follows ups and feedback
- Support with event planning, recruitment, budget planning, entertainment and venue liaison
- Attend regional and national events
- Effectively communicate with press, industry professionals and sponsors
- Produce materials for events, e.g. invitations, gift bags, place cards etc
- Support the charity's social media strategy
- Raise invoices to ensure all paying guests are invoiced on time
- Research industry events with the aim of generating invites and fundraising opportunities
The Successful Candidate:
- Effectively network - seizing opportunities to build strategic alliances with partners relevant to the Charity's agenda
- Strong analytical capability and the knowledge and competency to shape client solutions
- Strong written and oral skills and demonstrated presentation skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of strategic partnerships, integrated resource mobilisation, and communications
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Excellent planning, organisational and management skill
- Ability to work as part of a team in a adapt to an evolving work environment
- Demonstrate integrity and display cultural sensitivity
- Advocates and promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of the Charity
Hybrid working approach - 1 day a week in the office!
Highly competitive package.