Are you a bright spark looking to flick the switch on a new and exciting opportunity? Are you looking to charge up your static career as EV Project Manager? If this sounds like it could be you then have a look at Watt we have un-earthed here.
Our client is a market leading private sector client who are currently expending by building new sites and updating existing facilities. Working within an established national organisation as EV Project Manager you will work remotely to model, develop and deliver Electric Motor Vehicles (EMV) and Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV) service offering to their consumers and colleagues and wider projects including reducing the Group carbon foot print. The role holder will be responsible for infrastructure policies and strategies to ensure our client is at the forefront of innovative transport and allied energy and data management solutions for the future.
- Delivery of UK Innovation projects, such as Park and Charge, Multipoint and Rapid Charging systems across the estate
- Project implementation and risk management (including up to high-level reputational risk and health and safety)
- Manage the resources required to Procure/Commission/Develop for allocated innovation projects and studies, taking responsibility for day to day management and ensuring ensure successful delivery of the project
- Maintain excellent, effective working relationships with stakeholders, key strategic partners, senior managers, politicians and other teams
- Keep up to date with technology, legislation and best practice, and ensure that relevant initiatives are adopted to develop the effectiveness of the service
- Manage own workload and the resources required to ensure successful project delivery
- Working with businesses and research institutions to facilitate and promote innovation in low-carbon mobility and integrated transport delivery
- Co-creation with the community and stakeholders to develop project approaches
- Manage the installation of Public EV charging points across the estate.
- Manage contractors and third parties.
- Identify new processes to increase efficiency.
- Conduct site surveys, organise technicians, and attend meetings across the UK.
- Manage projects in various locations across the UK.
- Managing the construction phase including site inspections, meetings, QA reviews reporting
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects ranging in size from<100K to larger >1Mil *
- Be the main point on contact on site during projects
As the successful EV Project Manager you will have EV/ Solar experience and/ or an electric bias project management background. You will have previous experience of delivering the full lifecycle of projects from cradle-to-grave and be able to work well under pressure, making important decisions and abiding by them.
In return you will be the EV Project Manager within a leading national organisation and at the forefront of major industry changes that will effect the entire organisation. You will have the chance to progress and receive a competitive base salary and benefits package, based on experience. This is a remote based role and can be based from anywhere in the UK.