West Midlands, England
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A world leading B2B business with a global reach are looking to hire into a new European Pricing Manager into their growing team.
Our client is well known and highly regarded within the fields of development, design, manufacture and distribution of specialist products, with a distribution market of over 130 countries.
The role of European Pricing Manager is newly created and the primary purpose of the role will be to develop a pricing infrastructure that underpins and sustains pricing excellence across UK and European markets.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Develop performance-based discounting methodology
- Manage the roll-out of price discounting methods
- Develop price discounting methodology and tools in the company's culture
- Articulate pricing and risk assumptions to the business / sales teams
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
- Apply bench marking standards and competitor analysis into commercial proposals
The level of position requires experience in the following:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Experience in managing performance based discounting
- Experienced in project management and with previous consultancy experience ideally
- Experience of multichannel, multi geography pricing models
An excellent salary and benefits package are on offer.