Have you got a solid background in the manufacturing industry? Are you passionate about the products the organisation you work for produces? Are you a driven individual who is looking for a role where you can utilise both your financial skills as well as business partnering?
If so I am currently working on an outstanding position to be part of a fantastic automotive manufacturer, who works with some of the world's most prestigious brands. This organisation is based not far from Birmingham City Centre, however as the company, they have sites across Europe so there will be around 2-5 days travel per quarter.
The organisation are looking for a European Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Lead to join their team, this is a newly created role reporting in to the European Finance Director, therefore they will be looking for someone who has worked in a similar industry and role previously.
As European FP&A Lead you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the continued top-line growth and increased profitability of the global automotive business
- Working closely with the both the European Sales Director and Head of Cost Estimation on all new projects, calculating costs and helping to drive profitability
- Assisting the European Sales Director with business development with customer specific requests such as gap analysis
- Producing customer profitability consolidation, analysis and reporting
- Maintaining and support the plant margin analysis process
- Support and validation of profit improvement initiatives
- Supporting the inter-company transfer pricing process
As Senior Finance Analyst you will have:
- A relevant accountancy qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Worked in a manufacturing business previously, automotive would be preferred however not essential
- Experience working on multiple projects and dealing with new product costing
- A proven track record in working with other areas of the business and helping drive profitability