You have the opportunity to join an exciting premium organisation within the hospitality arena as Estates Manager. This is a rare opportunity for an Estates Surveyor or Estates Manager to take up an exciting client-side role within a leading restaurant chain.
The Estates Surveyor reports to the Head of Estates and Acquisitions providing support across. Based from home with approximately 2 days per week in the office (London) you will work closely with the Head of Acquisitions & Estates a portfolio of unique and interesting sites.
- In charge of the maintenance of the property database to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide a key link with the finance team to ensure all liabilities are paid accurately and on time.
- Responsibility for lease renewals and rent reviews across the estate as agreed with the Head of department.
- You will be involved with helping the Head of Estates & Acquisition in looking after our sub-tenants, re letting where necessary and liaising with finance for the collection of those rents.
- Assist with the management of the Rating consultant as required.
- Help look after the day-to-day property management across the estate.
- Manage and keep reviewed service charge and building insurance costs by liaising with our retained consultants.
- Help develop and maintain robust document management and property information systems.
- Advice and support to the operations on lease liabilities and occupancy issues.
- Manage external consultants and ensure professional work undertaken effectively to meet business requirements.
As the successful Estates Surveyor you will be committed, pay attention to detail and be very strong commercially. You will be able to work effectively in a pressurised fast-moving environment. A Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) is preferred but not essential, but you will be able to demonstrate the required experience as an Estates Manager.
On offer to the successful Estates Surveyor is a base salary of £55-65,000 and the opportunity to work for truly exciting and amazing organisation in the hospitality sector.