Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Car, bonus
2 months ago
Reports to: Head of Estates
Department Head: Property & Strategy Director
Location: Field Based (North West)
£60-£70k basic, company bonus, car allowance, benefits
Are you an Estates Manager experienced within the pub industry? Do you get a buzz working with great people in a friendly and collaborative culture? Then we have just the opportunity for you!
We are recruiting for a fantastic Pub Group who's ongoing success is down to the strength of their team. My client revolves around supporting and enabling their licensees to make their business the best it can be.
Due to expansion, our client is now recruiting for an experienced Estates Manger to join their existing Estate team, to cover the North West region.
As Estates Manager, your objective will be to optimise the company's net income and asset value through proactive management of the non-licensed property and leasehold estate.
This is a field based role, where head office attendance is only required for specific meetings/purposes.
Estates Manager Characteristicts:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. An ability to be autonomous and team orientated.
- An ability to challenge positively to achieve desired outcomes.
- Highly driven and committed with excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Commercial acumen and analytical and negotiation skills.
- RICS qualified in pub valuations.
- Strong track record of completing pub rent reviews and evidencing recommendations.
- Comprehensive experience with managing compliance and legal matters.
- Computer literate - a minimum of intermediate Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Degree calibre.
- Full GB Driving License.
- Business Development Managers
- External agents and suppliers
- Regional Operations Director
- Head of Estates and wider Estates Team
- Legal Department
- Operations Administration
- Group Property & Strategy Director