West Midlands, England
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car allowance
3 months ago
You have the opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic private sector organisation as Estates Manager based from anywhere in the central column of the UK.
Our client is a growing business who operate in a sector that is highly secure and extremely profitable. Based on their continued success they are looking to expand their property team with the addition of an Estates Manager who will report into the Property Director with full responsibility for all issues relating to landlord & tenant, lease renewals, rent reviews and other estates management related matters.
As the successful Estates Manager you will
- Help and support with specific property projects across the group including acquisitions, relocations, extensions, and small works.
- You will assist in the maintenance of the property database to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
- Provide a key link with the finance team to ensure all liabilities are paid accurately and in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility for lease renewals and rent reviews across the estate as agreed with the Property Director.
- Assist with the management of the Rating consultants as required.
- Control of day to day property management across the estate.
- Mange and keep reviewed Service charge and building Insurance costs.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in other aspects of property such as maintenance, development and acquisitions which will allow you to learn new skills in this Estates Management biased role. You will work within a committed and cohesive team who work remotely.
As the successful Estates Manager you will be degree qualified within a real estate discipline and more than likely hold MRICS status as a Chartered Surveyor.
On offer to the successful Estates Manager is a highly competitive salary and benefits package that will include a salary of up to £60,000 plus £5,000 car allowance. Please get in touch as soon as possible to register your interest in confidence.