South East England, England
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car, bonus, pension
6 months ago
You have the opportunity to join a leading name within the hospitality arena as Estates Manager covering the South East region. Our client stand out from the crowd as a brand that is constantly evolving and are a trusted business with a large number of sites across the country, looking to expand further in the months and years to come with exciting plans for growth.
You have the opportunity to join this progressive business as Estates Manager responsible for the South East region - the successful candidate can be based anywhere from Oxfordshire down and across to the North Home Counties, London, East Anglia, Essex, Kent or Sussex.
- As Estates Manager you will manage rent events and impact on rent role of a regional portfolio as well as wider Estates Management matters.
- Rent responsibility will include completion of all inspections, valuations, negotiations and settlement of rent reviews and lease renewals acting as both landlord and tenant.
- The Estates Manager will be involved with rental valuation work for new lets and proposed investments, handling any new dispute resolution cases and opportunities in regard to L&T advice.
What you will need to be successful;
- You will be a Charted Surveyor (MRICS or AssocRICS)
- Proven track record and stable career history within a relevant sector
- You will be a results driven professional who always meets deadlines.
- An excellent negotiator who is also able to use your influencing skills effectively.
- You will have the ability to think creatively and be bold with the decisions you make.
- Self-Starter who is a confident decision maker / able to work on your own initiative.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the Pub Code
- You will hold a Full Driving License
What's on offer?
The successful Estates Manager will receive a highly competitive salary as well as some excellent benefits which include a car allowance of over £6,000, Pension and a bonus of up to 20%