£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car, pension, bonus
about 1 month ago
You have the opportunity to join an award-winning pub operator as Estates Manager, taking charge of landlord & tenant issues in the South Wales and West Midlands region - M5 corridor.
Our client have built an exceptional reputation due to their relationship with tenants and core values, these things set them apart from others in their arena. You can now join their stable and highly experienced property team responsible for all estates management duties in the region.
As Estates Manager you will…
- Drive income and sales
- Enhance value
- Improve skills and relationships
The successful Estates Manager will…
- Be RICS qualified
- Ideally have experience of the Pub Code
- Have a strong track record of conducting pub rent reviews
- Be commercially minded and driven
- Have excellent skills dealing with people and building relationships
In this field-based role you will travel to site occasionally within your area. You will receive a salary of £60-70,000 plus company car or car allowance, enhanced pension scheme and private medical.
If this sounds like it could be for you please hit "Apply" now!