North London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Are you working for a property agent or client-side already and would like to work for a world-leading fast-food brand? Do you want to have the chance to grow and develop in an environment where there is no shortage of opportunity? If this sounds like it could be for you then please read on…
Our client is a world-leading brand within the fast-food arena. They're a people business and strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building diverse teams and giving them unrivalled opportunity to move on their career with excellent support.
You now have the opportunity to join this great business based from North London as Estates Management Assistant, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of properties within your assigned region. Working closely with the Estates Managers and wider Real Estate team you will be responsible for;
- Reviewing and advising on lease, licence and real estate matters
- Property management and advice support to Operations and Franchisees
- Collaborating with landlords and agents
- Coordinating and redirecting inquiries to other support departments including Legal, Restaurant Services, H&S and Security.
- Secure consents for works on leasehold sites with legal support
- Liaison with external property managers
- Provide support and assistance to the construction department
- Collaborate with the Project Managers and external consultants to ensure project teams are kept up-to-date with progress
Landlord & Tenant
- Carry out T/O and Index linked rent reviews across the estate writing management approvals
- Assist with market reviews
- Assist in the preparation of Lease Renewal Recommendation forms, Property Information sheets and New Term forms
As the successful Estates Management Assistant you will be bright, committed and eager to 'get stuck in' with the opportunity to shadow Estates Managers in your allocated area. You will work in a large, collaborative and stable national property team with opportunity to progress your career. You are likely to have a degree in a Real Estate related discipline with some relevant experience.
On offer to the successful Estates Management Assistant is the opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand with the opportunity and support to grow like never before. There is a competitive salary on offer for the successful Estates Assistant, get in touch now to find out more!