£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + plus car, bonus and benefits
7 days ago
Are you a bit of a bright spark in the world of ESG? Are you passionate and looking for the right platform shine and focus your energy?
You have the opportunity to join a leading business in the hospitality sector as Environmental, Social & Governance Manager. As ESG Manager you will take up an exciting, newly created position where you will put together a 5 year ESG plan and take the lead on influencing the business by setting targets, leading energy saving initiatives, presenting to senior stakeholders and exploring the future fuels agenda. The role will span both operations and site construction.
As ESG Manager your role will include (but not be limited to)
- Driving utility consumption reduction
- Monitoring site level performance and space and influencing sites on BAU performance
- Create an investment plan to reduce consumption on sites including but not limited to, lighting, heating, water usage etc
- Pull Business cases together and monitoring impact on usage / returns (with finance support)
- Work with third parties on our energy reporting and ensure the Business keep up to date on reporting changes
- Support the business with any shareholder ESG reporting relating to energy consumption
- Long term security of supply and prices; work with third parties understanding the potential use of Physical or Commercial PPAs across the network
- Working with finance to understand required consumption for the forwarding buying of utilities
As the successful candidate, you will have
- Practical commercial building knowledge and an ability to oversee the implementation of initiatives
- Understanding of large electrical insulation infrastructure
- Understanding of commercial heating systems air handling units, water chillers, AC,
- Understanding of commercial hot water generation systems Gas. LPG, Oil, Biomass
- Understanding of opportunities and risks within the current technologies out in the market
- Sound knowledge of building structure and regulations standards
- Good working knowledge / understanding of legislation relating to energy and carbon management
- Strong presentation and project management skillset
On offer to the successful ESG Manager is the opportunity to make your mark within an established national organisation where taking care of the environment is of paramount importance. You will be able to make this role own with no limit to how for you and the role can go. You will work with inspiring, high-calibre people across both operations and construction. There is a highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful ESG Manager.