Solihull, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
3 months ago
ESG Communications Manager
Up to £55,000
Hybrid | Solihull
On behalf of a leading Financial Services business based in Solihull, we are recruiting for an experienced Communications Manager with specific knowledge, passion & drive for ESG and Corporate Communications.
This is a fantastic role to really make a difference and coordinate the groups ESG strategy, whilst building the narrative for stakeholders, investors, employees & customers. You will drive the activity of diversity, community support, inclusion & executive remuneration and take ownership of the groups Responsible Business Report.
Operating via a hybrid approach, and with an excellent company culture and benefits- this role has a lot to offer. If you are an experienced Communications professional, we want to hear from you!
- Develop the ESG Communications Strategy
- Build engaging, insightful and creative content to communicate ESG messaging for stakeholders, employees and customers
- Take ownership of the Responsible Business Report
- Liaise with ESG rating agencies and produce relevant reports
- Run the Social & Governance activity
- Liaise with the social media team to create ESG centred social content
- Consider a corporate audience
- Considerable experience in a Communications role for a listed company
- Passion for Corporate Communications, ESG and sustainability
- Demonstrable experience delivering ESG / Sustainability communications
- Excellent written skills
For further information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'