ERP Administrator - 2 Month Contract (PFE) £80pd - £100pd (Inside IR35) Walsall (Hybrid 2 days WFH)
Gleeson are working alongside a leading national, well renowned client who are looking to take on ERP Administrator will be part of the People team supporting the delivery of the ERP training workstream deliverables for the Finance and Stock releases R1 & R2 to Programme plan timelines.
You will be responsible for maintaining all content and uploading the Learning Management system. Coordination of all Training course administration including invites and responses to maximise attendance. Providing reporting and ensuring all room bookings are made and training venues have all the materials required to deliver sessions.
Following completion of training work with the Finance & wider training team to transfer training content to BAU for our new starters and any colleague who moves roles within the business
- Proficient in using Microsoft office packages to provide data and content
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills to forge positive working relationships
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately to timescales
- Previous training admin /coordinator experience or in a similar role
- Experience of using and maintaining e- Learning platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software/systems
- Working knowledge pf LMS systems
If you are interested, please apply below!