£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you an experienced HR/ER Advisor? Have you previously worked in a shared service centre environment? Do you want to work for a growing nationwide business? If so, my client is looking for an experienced Employee Relations Advisor who will play an integral part of the ER process based at their Lichfield office.
You will define relationships between employer and employees through to managing complex HR / Employment law casework in the workplace and provide credible recommendations for solutions to the business.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience of working within a shared service centre environment
- Up to date Employment Law knowledge and practical application of legislation
- Experience within high volume case management
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills to resolve conflict as well as focusing on positive behaviours and outcomes in a proactive manner to recommend solutions.
- Ability to manage high case workload and change direction in a fast pace environment