about 2 months ago
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced Partner Level Employment Lawyers to join our ambitious and growing client. As a successful candidate, you will have a good following or referral network, with the ambition and skills to help lead and grow the team. This role will involve providing employment advice and HR support to a variety of clients, managing complex cases, and working closely with senior management teams and boards.
Providing expert legal advice to clients on all aspects of employment law, including disciplinary and grievance matters, unfair dismissal, discrimination, TUPE, whistleblowing, redundancy, restructures, and strategic advice. Managing complex cases, including contentious exits, discrimination claims, and tribunal cases. Business development and networking activities to help grow the team. Working collaboratively with other teams across the firm to provide a seamless service to clients. Providing bespoke training to clients on key employment skills.
Some examples of our recent work include:
Here are some examples of recent work that we have done:
- Providing employment advice and HR support to a large national employer with thousands of employees.
- Advising a company dealing with contentious exits from their organisation involving allegations of discrimination and concluding settlement of potential claims.
- Advising a multi-site organisation on all aspects of employee relations when setting up in the UK, including TUPE, redundancy, performance management, national living wage and diversity.
- Successfully defending a client in a tribunal case, including whistleblowing, unfair dismissal, and wrongful dismissal.
- Providing bespoke training to a number of organisations on key employment skills.
For more details on this role please do get in touch.