Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a national hospitality and leisure brand to recruit for a Employer Brand Specialist to join a friendly HR Team and help revamp how the brand attracts new talent.
This role would be great for a creative person with marketing and social media experience, as well as the knowledge of how to tell the story about the brand, in order to attract the best possible new recruits to the business.
Job title: Employer Brand Specialist
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: up to £45,000
WFH model: Hybrid - 3 days in the office
Start date: August/September
Working in line with the HR department to attract new employees to the business. You will use marketing techniques including social media, face to face events and digital platforms to tell a story and build the brand to attract new talent. You will creatively produce content to increase engagement and evaluate the success of campaigns by having a keen analytical eye.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Creative background
- Good digital skills
- Proven experience with social media in a commercial or corporate background
- Understanding of the UK job market
- Good knowledge of brand and how to promote and develop a brand successfully
- Previous experience with talent acquisition or recruitment would be advantageous
- Content creation experience
- Good copy writing skills
- Able to work well autonomously
Please apply for more information