£13 - £16 per hour + bens
5 months ago
EMEA Payroll Controller
Gleeson Reruitment Group are delighted to be supporting our international client, with the recruitment of an EMEA Payroller. They are a global IT solutions business, and work with a number of clients across the globe.
Following an internal promotion combined with a pending acquisition, they are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and practically minded EMEA Payroll Controller to join their European finance team, initially on an on-going basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will provide support to the Group and manage the EMEA Payroll team of 10.
To perform successfully in this role you will have to work closely with the HR and wider finance team as well as the EMEA / International Finance and Tax teams. The role will suit a hands-on candidate looking to utilise their payroll experience in a fast paced working environment.
- Working closely with the Manage the EMEA Payroll teams in order to deliver monthly payrolls on time.
- Processing of EMEA payroll for the various entities
- Handling starters, finishers, along with relevant P45, P46 documentation, along with SMP, SSP calculations etc
- Manage the relationship with ADP, their global payroll provider, to deliver cost reduction and consistency of service delivery
- Working closely with the EMEA finance and tax teams, ensure compliance with all local EMEA employment tax requirements including the UK Directors and Officers payroll filings
- Deliver constant improvement and consistency across processes by working in partnership with the wider EMEA finance team.
- Strong interpersonal skills - can build and maintain effective relationships with staff at all levels and across cultures
- Able to inspire and develop teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Driven to deliver results
- Capable of working autonomously
- Technically strong with awareness of employment taxes
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business, on an on-going basis, with a high potential of sign off for permanent roles subject to sign off and performance. My client can offer superb, modern offices, with plenty of free parking and are within easy reach of all train and local bus routes.