£12 - £15 per hour + bens
18 days ago
We currently an immediate requirement for an experienced credit controller to join an IT Software business on a temporary basis for an initial period of around 3 months, with a high likelihood of extension. This offers a great chance to get across some of the business's key accounts and aid them in maintaining a challenging and busy EMEA ledger. Your focus will be predominantly for customers within the Middle East, so ideally you will have worked on a similar ledger handling these countries previously.
The existing team of 4 staff are the real selling point here, they have all been with the business for a good amount of time, work really well together and are very warm and welcoming.
Daily duties will include:
- Daily responsibility for the collection of cash across a ledger of around 100 live accounts, handling a busy EMEA ledger - predominantly countries within the Middle East locations
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Maintain and reduce the DSO where possible
- Working to company policy and timescales regarding outstanding debt
- Being confident in suggesting solutions for problematic accounts
- Working collaboratively within a team of 4 staff
- Suggesting improvements for procedures and process
- Providing reports for management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring there is support and cover for other team members and departments as and when required
If you are a confident and experienced credit control professional and are available for temporary contracts then please apply now. This is a great opportunity to step into a challenging role on a temporary basis which could open the door to future positions.