Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Email Marketing Manager
Birmingham City Centre
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with an award-winning, independent bank, to recruit an Email Marketing Manager onto their expanding team at an exciting time of growth for the business.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for a bank with strong personal values, as a Profit for Purpose business they are proud to say they only partner with businesses that share their values and support their local community. They focus on their social impact and centre this around the environment, society, and local community.
The Email Marketing Manager will have a varied role and be responsible for developing and launching email marketing campaigns and integrated journeys to ultimately generate leads and opportunities for the bank. You will support the wider marketing team with a range of different marketing activity: campaigns, journeys, content generation, commercial propositions and more.
With an excellent location, hybrid working and at a time of growth- this company has a lot to offer.
The Email Marketing Manager will:
- Manage lead nurture programs and customer segmentation and analyse lead generation
- Develop the customer journey process and create new initiatives to increase overall engagement
- Create campaigns rules, model requirements and data feeds into the Salesforce platform
- Utilise PPC budget and other digital platforms to create alternative campaign opportunities
- Take ownership of the website thinking about the customer journey / experience
- Marketing Automation- using CRM to create engagement programmes based on customer behaviour to deliver sales and overall engagement
- Work with Salesforce Marketing cloud: ensure processes are correctly tested via QA/UAT processes, audit database, remain compliant, recommend changes, capitalise on capabilities, deliver campaigns & collaborate with stakeholders
& much more!
You will have:
- Experience in marketing journey design or campaign role
- Use data to influence wider business decisions
- Strong commercial focus
- Excellent understanding of CRM marketing
If you would like more information on this role, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group