Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Email Marketing Executive
Do you have experience setting up email workflows and working with marketing automation software? With a salary of up to £25-30k (depending on experience) our client, a high growth reputable regional organisation based in Birmingham central has a fantastic opportunity for an Email Marketing Executive to join their growing digital marketing team overseeing and executing all automated email marketing campaigns.
What you'll do…
You will be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing automated marketing campaigns for the organisation to help drive inbound enquiries and delivering quality leads.
The role itself will include a variety of tasks which will excel your technological skills, such as creating landing pages, managing CRM leads, pipelines and weekly reporting.
Add value to your tasks by carrying out A/B testing on your campaigns and adding richness to the data itself via segmenting lists.
What you'll need…
- Excellent email campaign marketing experience
- Experience in creating email automation workflows in marketing automation platforms
- Managing CRM leads pipelines
- Lead scoring/Lead qualification setting
- Ideally familiar with Active Campaign or alternatively experience with other marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Infusionsoft or Mailchimp.
- A/B Testing experience
- Weekly reporting
What you'll get…
- Working as part of a modern and forward thinking digital team
- Growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits