Up to £16.28 per hour
3 months ago
Electro-Mechanical Fitter - Full Time - Avonmouth, United Kingdom
This role is a key operational role predominately within the Service Centre ensuring our client's services are operational and regularly maintained, however, some site services work is required within the UK, mostly South West of England and South Wales as and when required.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Carry out repairs on a wide range of industrial equipment Overhaul of all types and manufactures of Low and High Voltage AC & DC motors and generators
- Transformer overhauls.
- Being able to carry out acquired skill sets in an onsite situation
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Ideally, you will be apprentice trained, preferably in electrical engineering or electrical machine repair and rewinds, relevant experience particularly in electrical rotating and static equipment and experience in dismantling, assembling, and testing of AC/DC motors.
- Preferably Experience of Hazardous area motors and relevant standards would be advantageous
- We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and company Bonus
- Regular overtime during weekdays and weekends bonus scheme.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment, and Lifestyle
- Long service awards