£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Our client, a global leader in nanotechnology coating, is looking for a electro-mechanical commissioning engineer to support installation and maintenance of their machinery on an international basis.
The job holder will be a member of the Operations Engineering team and will be travelling largely overseas at high profile customer sites. He/she will be an excellent communicator and will ultimately ensure that our clients complex and innovative technology is implemented and maintained efficiently and within the parameters of their customers standards.
All day-to-day technical problems will be resolved effectively to optimise the availability and performance of the machines. The job holder will work independently but also operate as part of the larger team of engineers. He/she will have daily contact with the customer and will ensure the compliance to quality standards.
*International role, based in Oxford UK with international travel up to 90% of the time
- Machine trouble shooting & resolution
- Preventative maintenance tasks
- Monitor daily operation & ensure operators follow company procedures
- New site audits, installation, set up and production training for operators
- CVD machine upgrades, assembly & validation
- Daily machine maintenance checks
- Replacement of consumable materials and parts stock control
- Machine quality issue identification, escalation & improvement
- Product coating performance related issues, identification & resolution
- Updates of production, maintenance, upgrade & validation records
- Service documentation creation
- Support customer sites when assigned which may involve international travel at short notice
- Involvement in NPI trial runs to transfer from pilot stage to mass production
- Ensure Health, Safety & Environmental requirements are met
- Process optimization including recommendation for customer's on-site process flows
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated capability of machine electro-mechanical problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Demonstratable skills and knowledge in reading electrical diagrams.
- Broad technical skills (electrical/electronic/mechanical)
- Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic & vacuum knowledge for repair, processing & validation
- Flexibility to travel when assigned
- Detail-oriented in data recording and root cause analysis
- Proficient in written and oral English
- Excel/word (MS Office) skills and ability to create reports & presentations
- Desirable: Knowledge of PLC operation.
- Desirable: RF matching networks.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting international opportunity, please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV to find out more! Alternatively, you can email to arrange a confidential discussion!
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position and hold a valid UK passport.