about 1 month ago
Our client, a global leader in the manufacturer of pumps, valves and fluid power technology is looking for a winder to be based out of their Norwich site.
You will undertake workshop and site based work across the region according to customer demands.
· Testing of AC/DC electrical motor winding.
· Correct use of burnout techniques
· Detailing of AC/DC motor windings
· Rewinding of same.
· Connection and Testing of Windings.
· Impregnation and Stoving methods
· Use of specialist tools
· Quality Assurance paperwork
· Adherence to Health and Safety practices
· Assistance with other key tasks within the workshop
· A formal training or qualification in winding within a motor environment
· Some experience of both AC and DC winding, although just AC would be considered
· The ability to carry out fitting tasks as well as winding
· An awareness and ability to work in a safe manner at all times
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV to find out more! Alternatively, you can email to arrange a confidential discussion!
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.