Electrical Mechanical Fitter - Manufacturing - Sheffield - £14ph DOE
Are you a Electrical Mechanical Fitter based in Sheffield who is looking for a new challenge? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to join a progressive York based industrial engineering and manufacturing organisation.
The company are global leader in fluid engineering, with two centuries of experience developing innovative products and services that drive sustainable progress and are continuously growing with sites situated across UK.
The Electrical Mechanical Fitter Fitter will be responsible for:
- Carry out repairs on a range of industrial equipment
- Overhaul of low and high voltage AC/DC motors and generators
- Gearbox repairs
- Transformer overhauls
- Apprentice trained, preferably in electrical engineering
- A solid technical background in electro/mechanical engineering
- Overhead crane operating training desirable
- Discounts on shopping, lifestyle and entertainment
- 33 days annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Contribution pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
If you would like to more about the opportunity, then you can apply directly or contact me directly at