Up to £35000 per annum + bonus and overtime
3 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Technician - Kidderminster
£35,500 base income plus considerable overtime potential and annual bonus
Rotating day shift: 1 week of mornings, 1 week of afternoons (no nights)
A leading manufacturing business in Kidderminster are currently going through a huge period of growth and thus have a need to expand their maintenance team with additional maintenance technicians who have a strong electrical bias. Forming part of the maintenance department, the electrical maintenance technician is a crucial part of the keeping the factory moving, maintaining cutting edge machinery and ensures all equipment is kept to the usual high standards.
Working for a highly established business who are passionate about developing internal talent through training and career growth, you will form part of a medium sized team of around 30 technicians. You will also help in mentoring younger technicians who are doing apprenticeships and form a crucial part of the business's operations whilst maintaining excellent health and safety across the site.
- Basic income (basic plus shift allowance) of £35,500
- Annual bonus at end of year of £1000 - intime for Christmas
- Annual wage increases at beginning of year
- Free car parking
- Huge amounts of weekend overtime available at double rate offering considerable OTE
- Generous holiday allowance and pension contributions
- Personal development and continous training
A bit about you
- An apprentice trained/ time served engineer with a recognised body in a relevant industry
- Qualified to a minimum of 16/17th edition (18th advantageous)
- Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings
- Experience working with heavy industrial presses and CNC machinery would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in a manufacturing/ heavy industrial environment is advantageous
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. If you would like more details before applying, please contact to arrange a strictly confidential discussion. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Please note we are only able to process applications from candidates who hold the right to work in the UK. If you do not hold the right to work in the UK your application will be discarded.