Electrical HV Fitter - Manufacturing - Birmingham - £16.50 - 17.50ph DOE
Are you a Electrical HV Fitter based in Birmingham who is looking for a new challenge? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to join a progressive York based industrial engineering and manufacturing organisation.
The company are global leader in fluid engineering, with two centuries of experience developing innovative products and services that drive sustainable progress and are continuously growing with sites situated across UK.
The Electrical HV Fitter will be responsible for:
- Carry out repairs on a range of industrial equipment
- Overhaul of all types of manufacturers of Low and High Voltage AC and DC motors and generators
- Transformer overhauls
- Carrying out work professionally
- Apprentice trained, preferably in electrical engineering
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work a rotating shift pattern - overtime will be available too.
- Excellent customers service skills
- £16.50 - 17.50ph
- Discounts on shopping, lifestyle and entertainment
- 33 days annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Contribution pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
If you would like to more about the opportunity, then you can apply directly or contact me directly at