£25000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
A multinational Engineering business in Worcester are looking to recruit a talented Electrical Engineer to work on a variety of special purpose machinery projects across a range of different industries.
The chosen Electrical Engineer will work on the full life cycle of state-of-the-art Electrical Control Systems used in major plants across the globe. The role involves everything from customer liaison, specifications, schematic design, documentation, test & validation, and seeing projects through to installation and commissioning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an electrical engineer who is currently working on the shop floor building machinery and working with electrical hardware to move into a design position and work full life-cycle from designing schematics, to commission and install. You will work as part of vibrant team of engineers on large capital projects. In addition, the company offer stability and an amazing remuneration package.
- Degree or HND/C level in an Engineering discipline
- Heavy or special purpose/ bespoke machinery industry experience
- Knowledge of automation and its application in special purpose machinery
- Electrical design exposure to either AutoCAD or SolidWorks Electrical
- Commissioning experience (FAT Testing)
- Knowledge of low to medium voltage and PLC systems, as well as PIDs and other electrical hardware
If you have the required skills and experience for this Electrical Engineer role or would like to learn more, then please get in touch ASAP with an up-to-date copy of your CV.