£30000 - £40000 per annum
15 days ago
A multinational Engineering business in Worcester are looking to recruit a talented Electrical Design Engineer to design and implement a range of complex Electrical & Control systems for a wide range of special purpose machinery.
The chosen Electrical Design Engineer will work on the full lifecycle of state-of-the-art Electrical Control Systems used in major plants across the globe. The role involves everything from customer liaison, specifications, schematic design, documentation, test & validation, and seeing projects through to installation and commissioning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to work as part of vibrant team of engineers on large capital projects. In addition, the company offer stability and an amazing remuneration package.
- Degree or HND/C level in an Engineering discipline
- Heavy or special purpose/ bespoke machinery industry experience
- Knowledge of automation and its application in special purpose machinery
- Electrical design skills (AutoCAD or SolidWorks Electrical)
- Commissioning experience (FAT Testing)
- Knowledge of low to medium voltage and PLC systems would be advantageous.
If you have the required skills and experience for this Electrical Design Engineer role or would like to learn more, then please get in touch ASAP with an up-to-date copy of your CV.