£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus package
24 days ago
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer, who will have a strong background in electrical engineering with demonstrable experience in the design of electrical control panels and the preparation of the associated documentation for the electrical element of automation projects with a large process control element. You will assist a Project Manager in technical aspects of the programme. You will provide expertise to guide colleague engineers and contractors through assembly, testing, installation and commissioning phases.
Our client are a leading system integration specialist for electrical and mechanical automation systems in the Food and Drink and Parcel Distribution sectors operating at client sites around the world.
- Pursue preparation of commercially viable Electrical Designs
- Support the delivery of projects through to successful completion
- Engage with and support colleagues in Design and Technical, Manufacturing and Assembly, and Site Installation activities
- Complete assigned tasks to schedule and report any issues or variations
- Maintain positive relationships with client representatives and other third parties
- Present completed work in compliance with machinery safety
You will need
- experience of electrical design in a similar industrial sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- To be a team player and customer focused
- BTEC HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Desirable)
- CMSE Certified Machinery Safety Expert (Desirable)
- EPLAN ProPanel Certified (Desirable)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to be part of a highly skilled and professional team working for highly established engineering company then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can contact Connor Jones on to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.