£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you currently an electrical design engineer looking for more autonomy and exciting projects to work on? Are you a junior designer looking to take a step up? Look no further.
My client, a leader in the special purpose machinery market is currently recruiting for a electrical design engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Operations Managers, you will be responsible for completing electrical designs for the company's purpose build special purpose machinery to a high standard.
- Proven experience designing electrical schematics incorporating control systems.
- Experience designing electrical systems for machinery.
- Experience working with PLCs, Servos and Drives
- AutoCAD, Solidworks Electrical, ePlan or any other electrical design software experience.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Ability to work cross-discipline within other parts of the business, weather that be helping on the shop floor both mechanically or electrically, assisting in mechanical design or working closely with the control's engineers.
- Strong desire to work as part of a small team, contributing to the overall success of the business.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can email to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.