City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum + FTE
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an amazing creative content agency who work with some of the biggest brands in the world varying from beauty to retail and luxury brands.
We are searching for an Editorial Manager to join the team on a 7-month fixed term basis but with potential to extend the project in 2022. This content professional with editorial experience will drive digital marketing messaging for a global beauty brand.
To drive world class purpose content and drive digital marketing messaging for a globally recognized beauty brand and identify opportunities to join or lead conversations for the brand predominantly within organic channels, ensuring they are right and relevant for the brand, helping to strengthen the brand positioning as a leader in inclusive beauty.
- Brief, coordinate and develop quality and salient content that drives awareness and actions for systemic change, in line with the brand purpose
- Work to deadlines to deliver content for adoption by key markets
- Facilitate global and local marketing plans to ensure content is timely, suitable
- Develop best practices for engaging the community
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in digital content/marketing for a global brand across channels including social, email and website
- An eye for detail, with communications or editorial experience
- Experience in community advocacy - charity, human rights, civil justice, PR, or active interest in promoting real, authentic beauty and intersectional feminism
- Experience working with cultural sensitivities, diversity and inclusion training a benefit