£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A brilliant opportunity to join a fact-paced ecommerce department within a leading B2C Business, due to continued growth and success this is a newly created role for the business. As the Ecomm Trading Executive you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of the trading strategy with a key focus on delivering an online strategy to improve the customer experience, optimising products for the web, and the deployment of content.
- Continuously look to improve the customer experience and user journey - to drive trading performance and increase sales.
- Manage the promotional activity on the web inline with the annual trading calender, ensuring maximum ROI.
- Responsible for maximising sales opportunities, with a view to commercialise every customer visit to site.
- Conduct competitor and market research and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Work with the merchandising teams to define the product portfolio and on-site product placement, ensuring consistency is used across search terms and filters.
- Producing regular reporting on website traffic, product sales and conversion rates - presenting insights back to stakeholders and suggesting areas for optimisation.
- Will be commercially driven, and understand the importance of driving website traffic.
- Will be highly organised and be able to hit tight deadlines
- Will be results driven and have a strong analytical mindset - utilising data to optimise product performance.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Will have the ability to communicate with key stakeholders.