£30000 - £32000 per annum
5 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a results-driven and digitally savvy ecommerce Assistant to join a leading retail business in Atherstone. Joining a fast-paced and busy ecommerce team, your role will be responsible for planning and executing the trading strategy with a key focus on defining the ecommerce product portfolio, optimising products for the web, and other merchandising activities.
- Work with other departments to ensure products are ready for upload.
- Help define the future ecommerce product portfolio.
- Analyse and report on sales and orders, and forecast repeat order quantities.
- Complete price checks on the website weekly, and perform any price reductions necessary.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team, fulfilment and third party suppliers.
- Respond to general buying and ecommerce queries from the wider team.
- Experience in a similar ecommerce role.
- Stakeholder management and buying experience.
- Results driven, and the desire to continued self development.
- The ability to prioritise and organise busy workloads.
This is a challenging opportunity for a driven and proactive individual with excellent communication and organisation skills who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. This is a role with excellent growth opportunities, and a clear progression plan within the business.