4 months ago
Due to growth and exciting strategic plans within the organisation, there is an opportunity for a Ecommerce Project Manager to join a leading retail business to deliver a range of digital and ecommerce projects.
You will be responsible for the delivery of business critical, and complex digital projects with end to end project ownership. This role will suit an E-commerce Project Manager who has demonstrable experience of managing stakeholders and third parties, meeting time and budget requirements, and are able to work in an agile manner to manage several projects simultaneously.
This is an excellent opportunity for a a driven individual with excellent project management, communication and organisation skills.
- Mange large scale, cross functional projects - end to end delivery.
- Manage a team of junior project managers, and be responsible for the delivery of their projects.
- Work with stakeholders to create the ecommerce deployment plan- and define the project direction.
- Ensure all projects have clear budgets, time frames and deliverable targets.
- Work collaboratively with colleague at all levels within the ecommerce team and deliver regular updates to senior management.
- Responsible for all risk identifications, and completion of all required documentation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong understanding of e-commerce / website / digital environments.
- Experience in a similar project management role for a retail business.
- Excellent communication skills, be highly comfortable presenting project updates to the key stakeholders..
- Experience managing time lines and budgets.