Ecommerce Product Manager
Shape the future of a market leading world class logistics company through insight and data...
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and analytical ecommerce Product Manager to join a high profile International logistics company located in London with satellite offices all over the UK.
As ecommerce product manager reporting to the Head of ecommerce you will be responsible for the entire B2C product portfolio and to drive product revenue performance and product quality by devising, implementing, communicating and monitoring product development, management and marketing plans, product improvement projects and sales channels to support initiatives.
Your main responsibilities…
As a Senior Manager you will take a holistic view of the management and performance of all the companies products across all areas of the business, and drive through improvements in product definitions, development processes, pricing and promotion to achieve a high quality and profitable product portfolio.
- To ensure that the product portfolio continues to meet or exceed market and customer requirements.
- To conduct market analysis of your product portfolio, including market share, growth rates, segmentation, new product development opportunities, competitor situation and understanding of customer needs.
- To champion the customer experience of your products, highlighting successes and working across the business to rectify deficiencies and drive improvement or change.
- To manage the overall product development programme and specific product development projects within the overall programme
- To ensure that your product portfolio meets or exceeds revenue and performance targets.
- To implement sales & marketing campaigns with the rest of the Marketing team that support product revenue targets.
- To produce the annual forecast for existing and new product portfolio revenues.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience working in an analytical product management, insight or retail ecommerce environment with the ability to use insight, data and analytics to form the basis of their strategy and actions.
What you get in return
In return you get to work for a market leading world class logistics company
- Full training and a 3 month induction plan
- The ability to move anywhere in the world with career progression
- A competitive salary + laptop + phone + car + company bonus
You would ideally be based primarily in the London head office - but options could be available to work out of over 60 satellite offices in the UK for part of the week for the right candidate.